Thursday, April 8, 2010

People Who Are Always Late

I may be stepping on some toes here, but I just got to thinking about people who are always late!

First of all, I know there are times when "real life" happens and you can't avoid being late, but these instances are few and far between. I'm talking about people who are always late to EVERYTHING, ALL THE TIME! I guess I'm just the polar opposite, I'm paranoid about being late and I am always a little early. I just can't understand why people are late to their jobs, meeting with friends, going on trips, parties, etc. If there is one thing that will send me into orbit, it's having to wait on someone when they were supposed to meet me at a certain time! OMG, it's like prisoner of war torture to me! It just says to me that they think their time is more important than mine! How can you be consistantly late to work? Don't blame traffic if you have to endure the same traffic every day....you get up earlier and leave before the time the traffic gets bad!

Do any of you know people like this? Over the years, I've encountered many people who just can't get it together to be anywhere on time! Am I the one being rude by expecting people to be where they are supposed to be ON TIME?

Oh well, my rant is over....just felt better getting this off my chest and I don't know why I decided to write about this today!

No comments:

Post a Comment